Keith's experience in the trade is hard to equal.
Williams Distinctive Gems first opened its doors in 1981 in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Here at WDG, we believe that jewellery has the power to create memories, increase confidence and enhance lifestyles. Because of this, all our products are personally selected by Keith Williams, a Graduate Gemologist, dealing directly with the largest diamond cutters and coloured gem stone suppliers around the world to ensure the best quality at amazing prices.
- Studied in residence at the prestigious Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Apprenticed at Canada's largest diamond wholesaler in early 1982-1984 (Baumgolds)
- Office Manager of Canada's largest diamond importing office during mid 1980's (Fabrikant)
- Keith continues to take up-grade courses offered by GIA and travels the world to trade shows to improve his knowledge.
- Member of GIA Alumni Association
- Actively involved in the community and its various charities
What We DoCustom jewellery design (and re-design) with private consultations Williams Distinctive Gems offers more than the jewellery you can see on our website. Please see the list of our services below:
- Jewellery appraisals performed by professional GIA certified appraisers
- Works closely with some of Canada’s largest property insurance companies to replace lost, stolen, or damaged jewellery
- Polishing and re-plating your well-loved pieces
- Repairs, re-sizing, routine check-ups and other general maintenance services to prevent the loss of any gemstones